What technology features are available with the new 2019 Quattroporte?
When you choose the Maserati Quattroporte, you’re choosing the whole package. This sporty yet elegant luxury sedan features all of the high-end elements you’re looking for alongside its incredible performance and luxurious comfort elements. In current years, the Maserati brand has made a big push in the technology department. With the new 2019 Maserati Quattroporte model, drivers get the best of both worlds with a timeless interior style, with the addition of some much-needed technology.
Some of the highlighted technology available with the new 2019 Maserati Quattroporte include:
- An 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus (MTC+) multi-touchscreen display in the center of the dashboard console with a rotary control, located below the brand’s signature analog clock.
- Smartphone connectivity through Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and Bluetooth™ making it easy to get your favorite music and apps in your car.
- A high-end 10-speaker 900-watt Harmon Kardon Premium Audio System, standard on the Quattroporte GranLusso, GranSport and GTS models.
- Also available, a 15-speaker 1,280-watt Bowers & Wilkins Ultra Premium Audio System
- A 1-year trial subscription to SiriusXM® Radio and a 5-year trial subscription to SiriusXM® Traffic Travel Link.
[Read more: Quattroporte Driving Modes]
Learn more about the 2019 Quattroporte
In addition to its impressive connectivity and entertainment features, the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte will also feature a long list of safety technology and comfort and convenience features. To learn more about what to expect from the new Quattroporte, be sure to check out the rest of the Maserati Lotus Blog.
If you have any questions about the new 2019 Maserati Quattroporte and its availability here in South Carolina, be sure to contact us here at Maserati Lotus of Greenville. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have an assist you in finding the model you’re looking for.